Wednesday, March 3, 2010

abt me....

People şäŷ - ģūď ƒŗňş ŕ ĥǻŗď ţŏ ƒĭńď.....ßūť đåťŝ ßĉôż Ð ßęšť are ãľŗěąďŷ Мįñë...!!!


Yup dats me…I believe ’m quite ƒŗĩęňďļŷ & Űńďêŗŝţǻńďîńğ & posess enough Ĉĥäŗm to
Win Ĥęãŗťŝ& make hundreds of ƒŕņďżż….



□►
ĢĔMÌÑÍ rules my nature & the dual nature do exist in me…ßũţ..my
Frndz hv never became its victim…!!
For dem,I hv always remained a caring frnd who
Was wit them…still wit dem…& always wit dem…..

□►
M highly optimistic as well as practical…I do believe in 2mrw but nvr destroy my þŗěşěńť
worryin abt ma ƒūťũŗę…I always cherish the best moments of my past…!
Wenevr I sit alone..i go down ma memory lane…relishin all d beautiful moments I had & it always happen..that a single tear escapes my eye..as my mind races in thought….& asks myself whether those moments will happen again???



ŖēľäťïØnşħĭρŝ matter a lot to me…
….hey u knw, wat…frm all my past experience, I got a conclusion...relationships & destiny are correlated.. believe me they are…we meet lotss of ppl coincidently..&
end up in relationships…so close..beyond v wud hv thot..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment